Honeycomb browser one finger zoom

NoobeeDoobee

Dec 17, 2011
Have an Acer A100 (stock HC) which has the very annoying problem of zooming in & out while just finger scrolling a web page. Does anyone know of a way to disable one finger zoom? This also happens while using the Opera browser - very annoying and frustrating. Haven't seen it happen while in other apps, but that could be because those apps don't offer zoom.

I've looked in the browser settings and in general settings for the tablet.
I've been searching for weeks for some info on this subject, but haven't found anything.

timw244

Jan 13, 2014
I've been having the same problem - unintentionally zooming when I am just attempting to scroll with one finger - for quite some time. I also have the problem of links on the page accidentally opening up when I am just attempting to scroll down the page - because I accidentally just barely grazed the touchscreen near a link as I am attempting to scroll. Of course, this can be maddening. And I have some of these problems in apps besides just the browser. Did you ever find a solution, explanation or any kind of help? I could try ripping off the protective screen cover I put over the glass but since it was designed for touch screens, it seems like I shouldn't have to do that to make my A100 work correctly. Thanks.

Have an Acer A100 (stock HC) which has the very annoying problem of zooming in & out while just finger scrolling a web page. Does anyone know of a way to disable one finger zoom? This also happens while using the Opera browser - very annoying and frustrating. Haven't seen it happen while in other apps, but that could be because those apps don't offer zoom.

I've looked in the browser settings and in general settings for the tablet.
I've been searching for weeks for some info on this subject, but haven't found anything.