how can i calibrate ics on a coby 1125 with ics?

xyphoid

Aug 20, 2012
Could any of you please help. I upgraded the coby from gb to ics using the various techniques listed on different threads. I was eventually successful, however, I can't really use it because the touchscreen seems to be backwards, and mirrored. If I'm not mistaken, it seems calibrated for the 8127, where mine is the 1127 10" widescreen model. The "about" displays it as Model# mid8127, o.s. ver 4.0.3. I can't use any aps to correct since no file manager is present, and it is next to impossible to type through get jar. please if someone could explain step by step. Though I got ics to work, somehow, I'm a rookie, and don't understand tech stuff that much. I have access to ubuntu 12.04, and windows, so I can connect the tablet, which I have done, but I don't understand how to use abd, nor cwmmanger. I tried, but got confused, though I was on windows 7. Please give me the steps in plain terms how I may use ts_calibrate, or any other method to correct the touch issue. If there were a way to access the start menu or file responsible and edit that. Such was the case on another tablet of mine the wm mid8650, where a similair issue occured installing uberoid. I had to edit for the 8" screen vs the primary 7"

Thanks!

Last edited: