How can I get Market to show all apps?

bobsilver

Jan 10, 2011
I am running Phiremod 5.1 (now5.2) and I find some apps just dont show up in the market. When I go online via a web browser and do a search for the app I am looking for I can find it but will not allow me to install on my NC. Says it is not compatible (although I am certain it is). Is there any way to fake out the market? Or some other means to change this?

Appreciate any tips.

Bob Silver

tenderidol

Feb 14, 2011
I am running Phiremod 5.1 (now5.2) and I find some apps just dont show up in the market. When I go online via a web browser and do a search for the app I am looking for I can find it but will not allow me to install on my NC. Says it is not compatible (although I am certain it is). Is there any way to fake out the market? Or some other means to change this?

Appreciate any tips.

Bob Silver

Are you after "tablet specific" apps (e.g., CNN tablet, etc)? I saw the same thing last night; NC is listed as not compatible.

Last edited:

bobsilver

Jan 10, 2011
Are you after "tablet specific" apps (e.g., CNN tablet, etc)? I saw the same thing last night; NC is listed as not compatible.

Wasnt focused on tablet specific but I think the app I wanted was. It is Google Body. Can see it on the market through a web browser but not on the NC. Also LinkedIn didnt show up. Had to get it from Applanet. Bob