how can I use internet

nettikeke

Oct 12, 2012
I dont know how I can use the internet if I am not in wifi place... I tried mobile internet, but the tablet did not know the usb device. :(

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I dont know how I can use the internet if I am not in wifi place... I tried mobile internet, but the tablet did not know the usb device. :(

Welcome to the forum

Very few USB 3G dongles work with Android. I have a link below that may help or at least lead you in the right direction. (Internet access with no WiF).

Your best options would be a portable WiFi router which would allow you to connect to a hardwired network, tether to a phone, or get a MiFi hotspot from a cell phone provider.

nettikeke

Oct 12, 2012
Welcome to the forum

Very few USB 3G dongles work with Android. I have a link below that may help or at least lead you in the right direction. (Internet access with no WiF).

Your best options would be a portable WiFi router which would allow you to connect to a hardwired network, tether to a phone, or get a MiFi hotspot from a cell phone provider.

thanks for your quick answer... the best possibility would be the MIFI hotspot from a cell phone provider for me, but! in Hungary there are not
MIFI hotspot for android... I asked the provider:( My phone is not able to tether:(
It would be great if somebody tell me: you should buy the named XY usb or XY named router and it is 100% that it will be working... :)
I am in the dark...

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Any MiFi hotspot would work. There is no such thing as an Android specific MiFi hotspot. I'm not talking about a USB device.

As for the routers, I have a link below that suggests a couple router that would allow your WiFi on your tablet to make use of a wired network.

nettikeke

Oct 12, 2012
Any MiFi hotspot would work. There is no such thing as an Android specific MiFi hotspot. I'm not talking about a USB device.

As for the routers, I have a link below that suggests a couple router that would allow your WiFi on your tablet to make use of a wired network.

I bought a mifi, and a little card from a cell provider... the tablet connected to the mifi, but the internet is not working:( what is the problem?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I bought a mifi, and a little card from a cell provider... the tablet connected to the mifi, but the internet is not working:( what is the problem?

It sounds as if the provider didn't provision the MiFi. By default, if you used the correct password, it should work. That doesn't mean there isn't something wrong with the MiFi but I would take it back to where you purchased it to see if THEY can get it to work.