How Did You Hear About AndroidTablets.net - The #1 Android Tablet Community

H33T3R

Aug 29, 2012
I found it while googling a question I had on my 7022. This forum is set up AWESOME and I am so glad I found it! Thanks for having it!

Pipinz

Aug 31, 2012
Hi, I recently bough a F900 tablet for our wee foster son. It's meant to be a Christmas present so I got it early so I could navigate it (hopefully) and get it set up for him to use with no problems. He has learning disabilities so thought this would help for his schooling and a bit of fun for him. Having problems with it so I typed in F900 problems in Google and your site came up. Have bookmarked a couple of answers as it was the same problem that I've been having. Will have a try tomorrow as I'm in çomputer overload' in the brain department at present, lol. Hoping your site will be able to guide me through. I'm not particularly computer literate but seem to puddle my way through. thanking you all in anticipation for a good tablet solving time....

LevidX

Sep 3, 2012
to be honest... i can't remember... the last couple of weeks I did so much online seeking for information on how to handle Android phones and tablets.

About two years ago my wife bought us a (cheap) tablet : Fview 10". After some updates and installing a costum rom; not working very great... so i put the thing into my closet. I tried to install Uberoid and CM on in it. but somehow this tablet isnt compatible.. I ended up with a not working very great ROM from Haggerd.

About three months ago my daughter bought herself an Android tablet, which it was i can't remember :) When we got it out of the box; the tablet didn't work so I went back to the store and allthoug they weren't very happy the let me trade it in for another tablet. And i ended up going home with : Difrnce Dit8010 an Android Tablet with Android 4.0.3 installed on to it.

Only two months back my wife and I got us both a (cheap) Samsung SII (I9100). Both phones were unbranded, but somehow there was different software on my s2 than on hers. So after a couple of weeks my phone wasnt working great and my search began.... After a few days I rooted my s2 and installed a couple of differrent roms onto it and at the moment im very happy with the result.

So filled with confidence that i can help out my daughter with some problems she's having using her tablet.

Problems:
She can't connect to google play ; google play is installed but doesn't start and downloading aps from their website isn't possible either. Okay I installed a couple of other app-store-like programs but she just isnt very happy about it. So... My search began... again...

but ey... things wouldn't be fun to learn if it was all easy.... so unlike flashing my Galaxy s2 which went smooth (and easy)... seems like that this tablet isnt very known.. even at the website of Difrnce there isn't a thing to find about this tablet.. So... Was it a good or a bad buy?

The tablet specs are average, the preinstalled software make this tablet a bad one... so there're has to be a way to get this thingie rooted so i can go search for a costum made rom by someone who's putting some energy into a project instead of effortless roms from those freaking golddigging compagny's.

So... i already posted a post about the problems and specifications of this problem... and I am sorry that i didn't introduced myself earlier, but getting the problem out of my head was my main issue....

btw: I am a 35 year old guy, living together with my wife and three awesome kids (4,6,11)! I'm from Holland.

(i also own a HTC Wildfire S, but the screen is smashed and the phone doesn't turn on anymore...)