How Do You Keep Up to Date with Your Favourite Apps?

Apptous

Jun 13, 2014
Hi everyone. This is my first 'proper' post here. The reason for this post, however, is because I'm currently doing some research for a new platform I'm helping out with and was hoping you might be able to answer a quick question for me:
What do you see as the biggest problem facing the app world today?
Is it something to do with the app stores? Distribution, discovering new apps, or something else?
I'd love to open a discussion about this and explore where you see things going in the near future
All the best!
Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Rob, I'm using Amazon and Google for all my apps and I'm perfectly satisfied with both. If there are any updates to my apps, they both send notifications to the affected tablets, and I update them.

edap

Dec 12, 2012
I use Google Play Store for discovering new apps and automatically updating old ones on my tablet. On my GALAXY SIII, I also have Samsung Apps, as well as Play Store.

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
I'm falling in line with everyone else. I use Amazon and Google also. One of the first things I do when I open my tablet is to check for updates. I don't like automatic updates running at the same time so I manually update them.