How do you transport your tablets?

Joar

Jan 6, 2012
Hi. I'm trying to choose between a 4- inch smartphone and a 7- inch tablet. The portability is an important factor to consider. So now I ask you, how do you transport your 7- inch tablets when you don't wear a jacket, such as during summer? In your (pant) pockets? Or do you always have a bag with you?

HarryMonmouth

Mar 1, 2012
I reckon some kind of tactical trousers are probably the best answer. I heard them joking on some podcast, I think it was engadget, last week that Samsung owned shares in a company that manufactures cargo pants. Hence the size of the Galaxy Note.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mar 30, 2011
I have the galaxy nexus and a xoom. I have my shoulder bag to carry things around though.

Joar

Jan 6, 2012
Are there any bags made for (7 inch) tablets that you attach to your belt, you know, like these phone- bags (I don't know what the actual name is) that a lot of pple use for their phones, just that they are larger? Because that would be really useful!

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
The Nook Color/Tablet are the perfect size to slip into the rear pocket of jeans. just don't forget it is there when you go to sit down. I have also slipped the Nook into the interior pocket of a couple light jackets without issue. You'd think at 7" it might not fit in pockets very well or be uncomfortable but it really isn't.

Joar

Jan 6, 2012
Wouldn't there be a risk that it breaks or get pickpocked if it's in your rear pocket?