How long you get battery backup for Ainol Novo 7 ELF?

jobaershuman

May 29, 2012
I got just few days ago Ainol novo 7 elf. Everything is fine. But I am disappoint about battery backup. I am getting max 2hr backup for normal usage. If I use wifi then reduce more backup time.

I'm just want to know how is others? Is this problem only for me or it's normal for novo elf?

Have 2 more problem. Screen brightness controll from settings not working. always same. Another thing is microphone not working. I've tested in voice record, skype and others apps.

Please let me know how is yours ainol?

J

jimbo7630

With regard to battery longevity go into Settings>Applications>Running Services and close down everything you don't need or want.

pbnovice

Jun 2, 2012
Working fine one day, then all of a sudden begin freezing on the Ainol logo screen with the colored circles. Going to try and let battery drain down and recharge. Ordered in November, took 2 1/2 months to received (ran into Chinese New Year), only had short time. Haven't had any problems with battery time. Have been trying to get help in finding a fix for my problem. thks

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Working fine one day, then all of a sudden begin freezing on the Ainol logo screen with the colored circles. Going to try and let battery drain down and recharge. Ordered in November, took 2 1/2 months to received (ran into Chinese New Year), only had short time. Haven't had any problems with battery time. Have been trying to get help in finding a fix for my problem. thks

Hi pbnovice, you should try to upgrade the firmware.