How to add my pictures and music

kathym

Mar 2, 2012
I have a Toshiba Thrive 32 gb. how do i load my pictures and music from my external drive and android phone? thank you

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Kathy, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to become a member. I'm moving your thread to the Toshiba Thrive section for you, where the people with Thrives are more likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

Hhawkman

Mar 21, 2012
I have a Toshiba Thrive 32 gb. how do i load my pictures and music from my external drive and android phone? thank you

Use the cable supplied with the Device(small USB to regular USB) and plug small end into your Tablet, large end to Computer.
You can then use your Computer Files Explorer to transfer MP3's to internal Storage "Music" directory, jpg's (gifs, whatever) into the "Pictures" directory or video's into "Video" directory.

You can plug your external Drive, (you plug it into the Large USB port), and using the File Explorer on the tablet, copy the files as described above.

This would also work on the External SD Card after making the appropriate directories on it. (you can probably use any directory names, but why comfuse yourself? ) :eek: