How To Delete?

bperry

Nov 26, 2012
I am doing some learning, have sucessfully loaded apps. taken pics and video. The question. How do I remove or delete video , pictures or apps I do not want. The digix tablet came loaded with lots of apps , some I do not want to keep.. The tablet has ice cream sandwich OS which I am learning. I am computer literate but lots to learn about tablets and android. Thanks for any help.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I am doing some learning, have sucessfully loaded apps. taken pics and video. The question. How do I remove or delete video , pictures or apps I do not want. The digix tablet came loaded with lots of apps , some I do not want to keep.. The tablet has ice cream sandwich OS which I am learning. I am computer literate but lots to learn about tablets and android. Thanks for any help.

Multi part answer. You can't under normal conditions uninstall apps that the tablet came with. Any apps you installed can be uninstalled by going the the app drawer, (icons upper right corner of the screen), and find the app, long pressing it will bring up uninstall at the top of the screen. Drag it there.

For deleting files you would need to get into File Manager and locate them, (items taken with the camera would be found in the DCIM folder), and long press those. It will give you an option to delete. You should also be able to locate other pictures using the file manager but if you install Quickpic from the Store it will make that job easier.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mar 30, 2011
Cheers to you! Anything else just let us know, we're here to help.