How to get an actual LePan II user manual?

taxpayer

Mar 9, 2012
Got my LePan II (which I chose based on many positive Amazon reviews) and, frankly, it makes no sense at all. Just a bunch of symbols, which I can touch, and things happen, but no instruction as to how to do anything in particular. Wifi worked the first time I used it, now it refuses to connect. (Maybe this is a defective unit?)

A very basic leaflet came with the unit, and there is a video on Amazon which sort of demonstrates what can be done without detailing how.

I think a manual which actually explained how to do things, with some pictures but also English (preferably) language text, would be awful helpful, but I can't seem to find one. Suggestions?

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
Go to your "App Drawer" To do that touch the small symbol that looks like a bunch of small squares in the top right corner of the screen. That will open a screen that shows all your "apps" (programs) They are listed in alphabetical order. Find "help" and touch it - the user manual is there.

You can also download the Manual on your computer. Go to this link. and choose: User Manual - Le Pan II Documentation , Le Pan

Hope this helps.