How To Get Netflix to Work

shaglocc

Mar 3, 2012
I have netflix installed and working but i can't watch any movies whenever i hit play it says that this movie is not available for instant watch and i have tried alot of movies.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
It sounds like you have just picked the wrong movies then, a lot of them I guess. Do you have a streaming Netflix account or just mail delivery? That would make a difference.

patruns

Jun 4, 2011
If you think that may be an error, go online to the website and look up the movie. It will say if streaming is available for that movie.

jiveturkee

Sep 17, 2011
Make sure you have the most up to date netflix app or flash. Clear cache and reboot. I have seen this issue before.

Last edited:

Chris73

Aug 29, 2013
I have similar concerns with my Archos 70, I can download Netflix but I can't download Microsoft 'Silverlight' or any other media player to watch it with. What can be done????

tpaine

Aug 18, 2012
I have similar concerns with my Archos 70, I can download Netflix but I can't download Microsoft 'Silverlight' or any other media player to watch it with. What can be done????

Most tablets com with a built-in media player. You can download MX player if you need one.

Netflix is a streaming app to watch movies. It is a media player only for netflix content. No other media player is required to watch netflix movies/content.

I notice you are in England. Not sure if you can stream netflix from there.