How to install .apk if there is no Market Place installed

Raza_Ali

Nov 20, 2010
If an Android 2.2 Tablet doesnt have the Android market Place then is there any simple method to install various third party android .apk files directly from the webpage to the Internet Tablet

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
If you are able to mount it as Usb, copy the file, then open it with file explorer and it should install. If you cant do that, copy it to your sd or microsd and same process.

you may get a warning about non-market apps. Allow these and you should be fine.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
If you are able to mount it as Usb, copy the file, then open it with file explorer and it should install. If you cant do that, copy it to your sd or microsd and same process.

you may get a warning about non-market apps. Allow these and you should be fine.

Raza_Ali

Nov 20, 2010
My problem is that google android market place is not installed. So there is no way to install app installer or a File manager like Astro. Now what to do in this case. If I find an .apk file can it be installed without any file manager directly from the internet

Raza_Ali

Nov 20, 2010
Kindly explain step by step what do with android debugger in settings. I mean to say do I have to turn it "on" and then click on the apk file link on a website and will it install directly this way. I am sorry if I sound stupid but since I am a newbie to android tablets, I would highly appreciate if you explain to me step by step. Thanks a lot