How To Recover Deleted Photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sximaget

Oct 26, 2015
Anyone knows how to do it? I got a bunch of valuable photos accidentally deleted by my little child. Is there a way to restore them?

thx

SunkingS

Oct 27, 2015
Sorry to hear that. I don't think any tool can make it except you have set your phone to upload your data to cloud automatically. I suggest that you should backup your phone regularly. Three ways are available:
  1. OneDrive. It supports Windows Phone, Android and iOS devices which can upload your new photos and videos to cloud. Even if you delete photos on your phone, you can find them from OneDrive.
  2. AirMore. It is a free mobile devices management tool based on web which you can use to transfer all data between phone and PC or Mac.
  3. Apowersoft Phone Manager. It is a professional Android and iOS devices management tool.
Hope they can help you in some degree. :)

sximaget

Oct 26, 2015
Sorry to hear that. I don't think any tool can make it except you have set your phone to upload your data to cloud automatically. I suggest that you should backup your phone regularly. Three ways are available:
  1. OneDrive. It supports Windows Phone, Android and iOS devices which can upload your new photos and videos to cloud. Even if you delete photos on your phone, you can find them from OneDrive.
  2. AirMore. It is a free mobile devices management tool based on web which you can use to transfer all data between phone and PC or Mac.
  3. Apowersoft Phone Manager. It is a professional Android and iOS devices management tool. It can easily copy content from iPhone to Android, such as text messages, contacts. However, for recover purpose is not the ideal candidate.

First, thanks for the suggestion. But seems none of them work. I am looking for a solution to recover my data, not manage my device with the software you recommended.

Last edited:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
The short answer is that if you are not rooted ahead of time there is no way to recover those photos. Anyone who says there is a way is selling snake oil.

Vpmsae

Jan 23, 2016
  3. Apowersoft Phone Manager. It is a professional Android and iOS devices management tool.
Hope they can help you in some degree. :)

Good answer, As I know, it is not need to root for photo recovery. If you want to recover internal sms or contacts, then root is needed.

Last edited:

JonesSharp

Feb 20, 2015
I think you need to download an recovery tool for that. I remember that I got back my deleted messages by means of an recovery software.
Maybe you can have a look at this, android photo recovery.
I wish that it is possible to solve my problem.

gincrabby

Nov 14, 2013
Android Data Recovery can recover deleted/formatted files from Android devices without taking out the SD card or CF card inside the Android phone or tablet. This program has a strong ability that not only can recover photos and videos, but also can recover contacts, text messages, and other data.

Status
Not open for further replies.