How to Remount SD Internal?

acidburn23

Dec 3, 2012
my problems is i can't install applications that need to save data in SD Card like instagram? Britanicca? and i can't download because the message in es file manager SD CARD not mounted nor present? how to Remount this? if i check my 2nd internal storage memory in settings it's missing i can only see the 1st partition 1.50gb and my ext_sd the 8gb MMC my device is Coby kyros Mid7048 tnx

tpaine

Aug 18, 2012
my problems is i can't install applications that need to save data in SD Card like instagram? Britanicca? and i can't download because the message in es file manager SD CARD not mounted nor present? how to Remount this? if i check my 2nd internal storage memory in settings it's missing i can only see the 1st partition 1.50gb and my ext_sd the 8gb MMC my device is Coby kyros Mid7048 tnx

You may want to check out this thread:

Saving to microSD

It explains how to change mount points for internal/external sdcard.

Not for the faint of heart.

Last edited:

acidburn23

Dec 3, 2012
is this 100% tested? i don't have a firmware of my device im'm afraid if my device will be brick :(

tpaine

Aug 18, 2012
is this 100% tested? i don't have a firmware of my device im'm afraid if my device will be brick :(

Did you backup your tablet ? If you have backups, and know how to restore, its safe to make changes.
Don't change what you can't restore. Without CWM it makes things more difficult to restore.

acidburn23

Dec 3, 2012
and my friend my device is MID7048 is there a compatible CWM in my device?

tpaine

Aug 18, 2012
If you find a system backup, you may be able to flash it like you did to get Gapps.

acidburn23

Dec 3, 2012
settings--->back up & reset---> back up my data? did you meant this procedure?

tpaine

Aug 18, 2012
settings--->back up & reset---> back up my data? did you meant this procedure?

No, Settings > About tablet > System updates > Install system update > From internal storage > Install now

But you have to find a dump of your tablet and have it formatted for system update. I see on the rooting thread
vampirefo tried to help you. Try his solutions. Without recovery its much more difficult.

acidburn23

Dec 3, 2012
but i'm done to root my device my problem is my 2nd internal memory was missing and i can't save on my sd internal memory i think it should be format then i try to plug my device in computer if i click removable disk g please insert a removable disk and if i click removable disk h(ext_sd) it will work good all files in my ext sd will show

acidburn23

Dec 3, 2012
and my other friend suggested i need to reflash my device to fix my device and the big problem now there is now firmware at this time of my device and CWM for my device

and other said i need CWM that compatible to my device to remount the 2nd partition is that true?

samersh

Sep 11, 2012
but i'm done to root my device my problem is my 2nd internal memory was missing and i can't save on my sd internal memory i think it should be format then i try to plug my device in computer if i click removable disk g please insert a removable disk and if i click removable disk h(ext_sd) it will work good all files in my ext sd will show
right click on "g" and format. try it

acidburn23

Dec 3, 2012
im tying to do that but no effect if iformat it a msg will appear please insert removable disk g :(

no choice i will a cwm that will compatible with my device