How to remove password in Craig CMP 738B

datnguyen

Oct 20, 2011
Months ago, I bought a tablet Craig CMP 738B for my son. He set up a password for his tablet and now he can not remember it !!!!
So after booting, this tablet need a password and we can't do anymore !!
Please help us how to fix this problem ? May be we have to re-install firmware ???
Thanks for all advices and helps

m3red

Oct 19, 2011
Reinstalling the Firm ware should fix. I havent seen the Craig CMP738B firmware yet on theyre site. If you can find it i would try it or maybe if you ever did a backup you might wanna try to do a restore from a older date. Im new to the Andriod so im still learning about it. Iv always had BB and Apple stuff.

datnguyen

Oct 20, 2011
Thanks a lot m3Red
But can you give me where i can download ROM for anyone can be replace CMP738B ??
I want to flash it.
Thanks again

m3red

Oct 19, 2011
No one has came out with a working Root/ROM for CMP738B. Craig Still hasnt released the ROM on there site yet. I would take it back to where you got it from and exchange it or just hold on it to until someone has made a working ROOT/ROM for it. Call Craig Electronics and ask them when and where you get it. Heres there info. [email protected] or at 1-866-321-7191 I emailed them a week ago about downloading and upgrading the firmware on my CMP738B but they havent emailed me back yet.

datnguyen

Oct 20, 2011
Dear m3Red
Thanks for all valuable information.
I will wait until you get new good news about CMP738B's ROM (now mine was stuck, doesn't appear anything on screen when Power on).
Maybe if you will have repaired yours, can you remind me and you can give me more helps ?? If not any disturb to you, you can email to me [email protected]
Once more time , Thank for everything you do