How to start a Augen Tablet

Vana

Mar 22, 2011
I bought an Augen Android tablet from 1SaleADay.com...not a wise idea I know! :)

I unpack the device, charge it and switch it on and it shows this screen (as seen on the pic). Now it says there...goes back and forth between a blank screen and the cartoon. I cannto switch off the power, neither does it show the home screen when I press the 'home' button at teh back. Anyone had this issue with Augen?

Attachments

• $Augen.jpg
    $Augen.jpg
    335.4 KB · Views: 559

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
I only saw 1 thing when I searched google and the result was to return it and get another one... or just return it :p. Could be a bad unit.

noppie

Sep 27, 2011
I ordered one last week and its still has not shipped.I hope they are lagit.I did check the company out with BBB and they checked out fine all complaints resolved.I also am not a dummy and for what i paid I am sure I may have to pay a computer guy 130.00 to down load a program if not thats a hella deal.none the less just waiting to get it shipped is what I am dealing with.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Vana, welcome to the forum. Sorry you're having problems with you tablet, I'm moving your post to the Augen Gentouch section . Someone there should be able to help you out.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Noppie, Glad you could join us here at Android Tablets. Welcome to the forum.