How to Stop Downloading Process in Notification

karthikkotte

Aug 30, 2012
Hi ,

I tried to download a pdf from a website, it has started downloading and its been 2 days i can still see that a file named "untitled" is still downloading (ongoing process) in the Notification area.
can anyone tell me how to Kill/Stop the process in the Notification area?
A snapshot is attached for reference

Thanks In advance..

Attachments

• $photo.JPG
    $photo.JPG
    486.6 KB · Views: 5,055

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

The only suggestion I have would be to shut down your tablet completely then start it back up. That will kill running processes.

karthikkotte

Aug 30, 2012
Welcome to the forum

The only suggestion I have would be to shut down your tablet completely then start it back up. That will kill running processes.

:) I did that .. but it didnt worked ... I got the Solution i.e by refreshing the settings....

Thanks for Reply

dubyasquared

Mar 20, 2014
Registered to post solution...

Was on the verge of throwing my phone out the window, then went into my phone's system settings menu, then into device storage. There my phone lists Internal Storage and SD Card storage. Under SD Card I found the ever-important 'Downloads' folder. There was the mystery <Untitled> downloading. Just checked it, then hit the trash button. Boom! Spread the word.

###
android stop untitled download
android stop <untitled> download
how to stop untitled download android
how to stop ongoing download android
android download wont stop

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Registered to post solution...

Hi dubyasquared, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets, and nice of you to register in order to post a solution. Now that you're a member, I hope we'll see more of you here on the forum. Enjoy the forum!