How to update planner with U.S. Cities

ejjarvis

May 7, 2012
Does anyone by chance know how to update the planner software on the tablet so that there are cities in the u.s. only cities currently available are all outside of the united states

Nanook626

Jun 6, 2012
Does anyone by chance know how to update the planner software on the tablet so that there are cities in the u.s. only cities currently available are all outside of the united states

Have you received the ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) upgrade yet? This fixed my Tablet, and I now get all cities.

cindylike24

Aug 20, 2011
Have you received the ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) upgrade yet? This fixed my Tablet, and I now get all cities.

It doesn't have all US Cities in the planner with the ICS upgrade. I have Build #Acer_AV041_A100_1.037.00_WW_GEN1 (latest update from Acer) and here is a list of all the cities that I could find in the planner for the US.
1. Detroit, MI
2. Miami, FL
3. New York, NY
4. Philadelphia, PA
5. Tampa - St. Petersburg, FL
6. Washington, DC
7. Los Angeles, CA
8. San Diego, CA
9. San Francisco - San Jose, CA
10. Seattle, WA
11. Phoenix - Mesa, AZ
12. Denver, CO
13. Chicago, IL
14. Dellas - Fort Worth, TX
15. Houston, TX
16. Minneapolis - St. Paul, MN
17. Atlanta, GA
18. Baltimore, MD
19. Boston, MA
20. St. Louis, MO

Now that doesn't help those that don't live near any of these cities. I live in Vincennes, Indiana and Indianapolis, IN isn't even listed in this planner. Is there a place where I can suggest some cities for them to add to their planner so that it can be used by more people? Right now, it's not a very useful program for me because of the lack of choice of cities in the Hoosier State. This is just my two cents worth. I feel better now that I've got that off of my chest.:)

mrbean1957

Mar 28, 2011
It doesn't have all US Cities in the planner with the ICS upgrade. I have Build #Acer_AV041_A100_1.037.00_WW_GEN1 (latest update from Acer) and here is a list of all the cities that I could find in the planner for the US.
1. Detroit, MI
2. Miami, FL
3. New York, NY
4. Philadelphia, PA
5. Tampa - St. Petersburg, FL
6. Washington, DC
7. Los Angeles, CA
8. San Diego, CA
9. San Francisco - San Jose, CA
10. Seattle, WA
11. Phoenix - Mesa, AZ
12. Denver, CO
13. Chicago, IL
14. Dellas - Fort Worth, TX
15. Houston, TX
16. Minneapolis - St. Paul, MN
17. Atlanta, GA
18. Baltimore, MD
19. Boston, MA
20. St. Louis, MO

Now that doesn't help those that don't live near any of these cities. I live in Vincennes, Indiana and Indianapolis, IN isn't even listed in this planner. Is there a place where I can suggest some cities for them to add to their planner so that it can be used by more people? Right now, it's not a very useful program for me because of the lack of choice of cities in the Hoosier State. This is just my two cents worth. I feel better now that I've got that off of my chest.:)

yeah where the hell is Kansas City Mo? I live in Independence, Harry Trumans town... Think we could at least get KC... Home of the best BBQ!