Howdy do!

Pocket_Fuzz

Jul 13, 2012
New to this forum and Android. Long time gadget user starting with a Sharp Wizard, graduating through winCE Jornada and Palm. Currently using a Windows phone, but Android tablet (Acer A100) which so far is an impressive device and a perfect size too!

Just started trial of Hulu plus and am happily entertained! The A100 is also great for reading on the go, Dolby music is awesome, and Data Via docs to go keeps my "Office" functioning! Yep, am happy with the tablet as well as Android!

Am noticing that ICS is showing a strong influence from former Palm developers and this is not just a comfort to me, but lends a lot of easy intuitive features to Android that I think will continue to broaden Android's user base.

I still have more to learn about Android and what this Acer A100 can do and I actually look forward to it! forums have been invaluable sources of info from those with more experience and other resources.

Cheers!

A bit of Pocket fuzz from my A100 using Android Tablet

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Pocket_Fuzz welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Acer A100. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. I'm glad to hear you're happy with your new tablet. Enjoy the forum and your tablet!