HTC Flyer to Come in March, Two More to Follow in June

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
WVAdp.gif

HTC is poised to launch the HTC Flyer, a tablet with design cues from the HTC Desire lineup of smartphones, on a telecom carrier in the US by March this year. It will not ship initially with Honeycomb, but shall be upgradeable.

HTC is expected to launch two more tablets by June, but with Android 3.0 from launch.

This is more exciting than the Motorola Xoom announcement for some, especially with the history of HTC and its contributions to community development since the Windows Mobile era and onwards with Android smartphones.

Source
Digitimes

blackstone

Dec 7, 2010
I have been reading a lot about this today. I refuse to get too excited until I see a full spec and prices

InFamoUs

Dec 27, 2010
I have been reading a lot about this today. I refuse to get too excited until I see a full spec and prices

I do have to agree with you on that despite HTC's wonderful reputation I still need to see specs on this at least before I can allow my excitement to rise

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
mmm.....I don't know....i am all aquiver waiting for HTC goodness....

HTC Fan

Nov 21, 2010
Well...you can tell by my name that I am anticipating something really good, but it has to be spectacular for me to get it over XOOM at the moment

blackstone

Dec 7, 2010
Dont get me wrong, I am a big HTC fan and I am really anxious for the wait and I am expecting something really good but I dont want to build my hopes up too much just in case.

But here is to hoping for something as good as their phones.

FatherD

Nov 10, 2010
I have a liking for 7" Android tablets .. currently running a Commtive N700 (Viewpad 7). I would have to say; HTC have lost me as a potential buyer after having picked up the most flimsy and disappointingly built phones I have ever had, in the shape of the DesireHD. This was not my only niggle with the Desire before it not receiving Froyo until 6 months after I sold it on! The last good device that HTC put in production was the Desire, the last device they updated in a timely fashion was ... never!

7" HTC tablet with Honeycomb promised - meh! won't be fooled again :confused: