HTC Jetstream - Charging Problem

aussiemorro

Jan 3, 2012
Hello All,
I am new to this forum, but I seek the assistance of those experienced with tablets.
In October 2010 whilst in USA I purchased a HTC jetstream Tablet. Love it to death. It has worked very well for 3 months. Now it will not charge and the battery is completely flat. Absolutely no light on the charger to indicate it is charging. Prior to the battery going flat the tablet performed well up to its last gasp. My dilemma: do I bundle it up and send it back to the USA for an assessment as to whether it is covered by warranty, or do you believe that it is a loose/broken charging connector. If it is the later I am more inclined to take it to a local phone repairer, turnaround 3 days as against 3-4 weeks turnaround via America.
Has any one else had the same problem with HTC Jetstream

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello aussiemorro, welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you're having problems with your tablet. If there is there some way you can check the charger, I'd look into that as a possible cause of your problem. That said, I'm going to move your thread over to the HTC Jetstream section of the forum for you. That way more of the folks who have that tablet are likely to see and comment on your questions. Hopefully, it's a common problem with a simple solution. Best of luck!

gcb11585

Jan 28, 2012
I am on my second Jetstream. The first one was sent back to HTC repairs because it would not turn on. They sent me a replacement and it is having the same problem just 2 weeks after I got it back. From early October, when I purchased the device, through January I have had only about 4 weeks of use out of it.