I Am New Here, and Own a Cruz T-510 Tablet

Jan 24, 2013
Hello, I just got done setting up my profile, and I wish that this tablet forum had an android app to participate in the forums via your tablet. I own the Cruz T-510 Velocity Micro tablet and it's really due for an update. I have been using it since August 2012, it was faster than the T-408 I used to have, which the battery goes dead real quick on there, and that's why I don't want to use it. The downside about this tablet is that it did not come with the Google Play store, since google owns the app market and Amazon owns the other part of the app market. I just wish that all tablets can access google play. Now I have to work on shopping around for another tablet with Google Play. Do you recommend any tablets with google play and has 1 GB of RAM and a 1.2 GHz or more processor. Still, I think we need to come out with tablets with 2 GB of RAM to run alot faster such as HD videos, games, etc.

Adam E.
Virginia Beach, VA

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

There are plenty of choices so long as you stick with a major brand, and because you're in the US. ASUS, Sony, Samsung, Acer and others would all have the Store, Go to a Best Buy and take a look at what they have.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. Good luck!

BTW There is a forum app for Android Tablets and you can get it here: Android Tablet Forum | AppBrain Android Market