I am that one guy who wants to hold a 7" tablet to my face to make calls!

berrylthird

May 8, 2011
After hours of search here and on Google, I can't seem to find a clear answer on this; but which 7" tablet NATIVELY supports voice calling via built-in speaker and mic?

I have read of many hacks you can do, but I, for one, am looking forward to holding a 7" tablet to my face to make a call.

NO: I don't care to use wired or bluetooth headsets! I just want to pick the darn thing up and slap it to my ear. I don't care how stupid that may sound: Some people--like me--have very BIG hands, and holding a 7" tablet like a phone wouldn't be as unwieldy as it would be for most users.

Any non-sarcastic guidance would be appreciated--thanks in advance.

P.S.: Mods: Sorry if I posted in the wrong section!

berrylthird

May 8, 2011
After hours of search here and on Google, I can't seem to find a clear answer on this; but which 7" tablet NATIVELY supports voice calling via built-in speaker and mic?

I have read of many hacks you can do, but I, for one, am looking forward to holding a 7" tablet to my face to make a call.

NO: I don't care to use wired or bluetooth headsets! I just want to pick the darn thing up and slap it to my ear. I don't care how stupid that may sound: Some people--like me--have very BIG hands, and holding a 7" tablet like a phone wouldn't be as unwieldy as it would be for most users.

Any non-sarcastic guidance would be appreciated--thanks in advance.

P.S.: Mods: Sorry if I posted in the wrong section!
Money is no object! I don't care about the price of the unit or the plan that has to go with it.