I badly need your help...

AM2

Jan 30, 2013
Hello everybody!

I am new here in forum and I expecting for those who are kind,experienced person who willing to help by replying a simple suggestions regarding on my concerns. Sorry if my English is bad and I hope you would understand it patiently... I join to this forum because, I need your help badly. This is my case... I have an 8" android tablet, model PC-802(Processor: VIA WM 8650 - Based on Google) but I didn't use it for several months. But now, I wanted to use it again so I put a charge on it. While charging it, I turned it on and unfortunately it hangs on the "boot screen" (appearing the brand name, the android version, kernel version and the build number).. I tried to turn it on and off and still the same... What should I do now? Hoping for you kind response... I'll appreciate much for your comments and suggestions...

THANKS A LOT!!!!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

A guess here but since the batter may have run down and caused the problem start by turning it off and using the wall charger to give it an 8 hour charge. We'll see where you need to go after that.

AM2

Jan 30, 2013
Welcome to the forum

A guess here but since the batter may have run down and caused the problem start by turning it off and using the wall charger to give it an 8 hour charge. We'll see where you need to go after that.

Thanks for the response Sir.

I've already tried several times charging the Tablet using wall charger, but still the same. I also tried to charge it for about 12 hours without disconnecting it from the charger, but still nothing happen(still hangs on boot screen)... Is my tablet already broken? Please teach me how to fix this.

THANKS A LOT!!!

1howie

Mar 3, 2013
I have an 8" mid pad tablet which also has the same fault. The battery ran down and now it hangs at the android logo. When it is turned on it shows the logo and this no: 0.2.3.5
The charging light is red on the button. it looks almost exactly like the tablet in this page> 8 inch Cheapest Factory Tablet PC china - android 2.2, View tablet pc china, OEM/Neutral/MagicKing Product Details from Shenzhen Magicking Electronic Co., Ltd. on Alibaba.com
It won't turn off when I press the on/off button and when I press the reset,it turns off. I have tried pressing vol+/- (both on one button) but nothing happens. There is a - sigh at the top left for a few seconds,then the android words appear and keeps running.
Thank You very much for any guide on rooting it

dido

May 9, 2013
I have wonder media wm8650 tablet OS2.2 kernel 2.6.32 build number V1.3.0, I have changed the battery for same type and number unit came on okay and operated fine, charged unit now its stuck on android screen wont reset, it as red charging light, blue LED when switched on. I have found different info; but I'm unable to understand where I'm going wrong, loaded file onto sd card powered unit on with card inserted left unit switch on with charger connected, no response after 1 hour, I need your help in fixing problem if any kind member as a little time and patience to fix, thank you