I broke it

Needtoknow

Oct 3, 2011
I have/had a coby kyros MID7125 but I droped it and the glass cracked. I will have pictures latter but for now I need to know what can be done? Would it be worth it to have it fixed? I had the usb debuging turned on i hope that helps. I need another one or a better one any sugguestions?

Help please

Thanks

Needtoknow

Oct 3, 2011
Any sugguestions on what new tablet to buy?

I said that I had the usb debugging turned because I thought I could do I back up you know copy everything off from the old one to the new one or would that work with any new coby tablet?

I still need to download some software to get it to work everytime I connect it to my PC it says windows needs to install drivers for your android gingerbread I click search and it never finds it what do I need?

torchwood

Jul 17, 2011
I have/had a coby kyros MID7125 but I droped it and the glass cracked. I will have pictures latter but for now I need to know what can be done? Would it be worth it to have it fixed? I had the usb debuging turned on i hope that helps. I need another one or a better one any sugguestions?

Help please

Thanks

The glass digitizer of my 7015 also cracked. I emailed Coby support, and this is what I got:
1) Return the product to the below address:

COBY Electronics
Attn: Mike Hardial
150 Knowlton Way
Savannah, GA 31407

2) Include a copy of this email.

3) Provide a Money Order for the return shipping and the repair ($45.00).

4) Include in the note your full name, address, telephone number and email.

As I lived far from the US, sending my unit back will be expensive. I asked about ordering the spare part, and I got the reply:
Parts are not available for this unit, we would replace it for the below fee.​

After a while I received:
We do not have the part in stock. The unit will need to be replaced.​

tara8595

Dec 27, 2011
Just putting a comment in that I followed Mike's instructions per the email he sent me for the repair / replacement of a tablet due to a cracked screen - out of warranty. I sent the unit and a postal order for $45 as directed and in 4 weeks, he sent me a brand new tablet that was way better than my old one. I was completely satisfied.