I can not format my dell streak 7

cdzo72

Aug 31, 2011
If any of you did any research you'd know you probably have the SD read only problem for which THERE IS NO FIX except sending your tablet back to Dell

ffdavepm

May 20, 2013
Could you sound any more rude? Read your response, why bother to even comment at all? You see, I've been in communication with Dell, both by phone(twice) and on their website with tech support(endlessly). They keep stringing me along and have yet to be told by Dell that they are the only ones that can fix the problem. I've heard so many different answers, including yours, that I don't know what to think or who to believe. I came to this website looking for some information, not some condescending comment. I just can't thank you enough, so I won't

cdzo72

Aug 31, 2011
Could you sound any more rude? Read your response, why bother to even comment at all? You see, I've been in communication with Dell, both by phone(twice) and on their website with tech support(endlessly). They keep stringing me along and have yet to be told by Dell that they are the only ones that can fix the problem. I've heard so many different answers, including yours, that I don't know what to think or who to believe. I came to this website looking for some information, not some condescending comment. I just can't thank you enough, so I won't

You should thank me for being honest with you and telling you what the problem is, now send it back to DELL, THEY are THE ONLY ONES that can fix the Read-Only internal SD problem