I can not get teh device 10 to light up green to do any changes to the zenithink 180

Fellpuppet

Mar 16, 2011
Im stuck even after watching videos reading sites on getting this done. The zenithink site I cant download the 1030 firmware but I think i found the right one on another site but I still cant get the green light to update. Im on a XP 32 bit pc. I can use the usb in windows when started up but when i do the Hold the home and power button says Prepare enter mmc update mode below it says press enter when insert other exit . No card insert.
I have the usb cables hook up but i don't get the use thing kicking up to install the usb part. Im so lost at that point. if i could get it going the rest I am sure is like the videos show. any info please thanks.

Any help please i have to return this tablet to my brother and they want windows ce on it. they gave it to me to do And i thought it wouldn't be hard at all but i was wrong. Im using a Windows XP 32bit trying to do this all. I have a vista but its 64bit. I also have 2 netbooks that are win7 32bit i believe. HELP