I just got so excited to share this to you guys! I am not really that techy, but I still want to share this because I find it really fun! I usually play games on my phone at times I find it a little tiring to use my phone since it is so small and I have to stay still. Now, I'm playing it on my PC and its much convenient. You can also try it. Just install ApowerMirror on your phone and your PC. I'm not really sure if there are other apps like it, but It can mirror your phone screen to your computer. I also tried the other way, I was able to control my PC From my phone. I wrote a short procedure below how I did it. I hope you can find it helpful.
- Launch the app on both devices
- Connect the phone to your PC
- Get a USB cable to connect both devices. The tool supports Wi-Fi connect, that way you can wirelessly connect both devices. You just need to connect them under the same Wi-Fi server.
- If you are going to connect them via USB, as soon as you connect them the computer will detect the device.
- If you are going to connect wirelessly, on your phone, click on "Wi-Fi" connect tab and wait until the name of your PC appeared. Tick it to establish a connection.
- Finally, click "Computer Mirroring or Phone Mirroring". Now you can play or watch movies in full screen.
By the way, you can also record, take a screenshot and write on the screen while playing or recording . I hope this can be helpful. Thank you also for taking time reading it.