I CHALLENGE YOU TO FIND ME A TABLET :) (thanks in advance)

mrfriedrice

Jun 7, 2011
hiya guys,

thanks for popping by for a read, i m new to the android tablet world but i ve done a little bit of research but its confusing me a bit and i really appreciate for taking your time to help me look for a tablet. i m looking for something quite specific here are my specs i would i m looking for

1) android 2.2 or above
2) 10 inch perhaps an 8 inch screen
3) internal GPS (3g is not that important)
4) a webcam camera that works with skype for video and voice calls
5) supports flash sites and naughty sites too :p
6) access to Android market
7) plays 3D games
8) $250 USD

its a pretty comprehensive list of specs but thats why i m even finding it a challenge to to find one.

the only one i could think of is the flytouch 3 but it doesnt support skype with video calls.

Thanks again

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
You may have to adjust condition 8) to get everything you're looking for.

Bilgediver

Dec 3, 2010
Archos is a decent alternative, access to Android market not default, but you can modify it fairly simply, and no internal GPS, but it does support bluetooth GPS.

Mappy1

Jun 17, 2011
i'm in same boat as MrFriedRice
looking for a tablet with GPS ( and pref not AGPS although been leaning towards it lately as its not necessarily as bad as i thought)
i got an archos 70 to test dev on in meantime and use a BT GPS its ok but need to find one that has GPS built in (and a good -ish GPS chip)
price < $300
only ones i can find are
Marvel 7' GPS http://www.dinodirect.com/tablet-gps-android-marvell-7in.html
b
ut think its only resistive screen
dell streak - just crap really

help

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
G-Tab is the way to go. Just no skype with video that I know of. Didn't work with Gingerbread but I have yet to try it out with Honeycomb.