I got 1.141 update

theallspark

Jun 5, 2011
Hi guys,

I was expecting the 3.1 HC update today but my tab said I only have the 1.141 update which I know has stopped pushing a few months back. Does anybody have the same problem?

And I read here that other people have received the 3.1 update already. :( this is such a bummer. And I couldn't find any changelogs on the 1.141 update.

btw, I got my a500 the 3rd week of May in New Jersey.

AQ_OC

May 14, 2011
Several folks have reported this in the other threads that are active here now. None seem to know why this is happening. My guess is you'll the the 3.1 update sooner or later. Just hang tight.

skinnyg

Jun 16, 2011
I got the 1.141 as well. Trying to fig out why and if this is a setup for 3.1

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

pwalt

Dec 1, 2010
Hi guys,

I was expecting the 3.1 HC update today but my tab said I only have the 1.141 update which I know has stopped pushing a few months back. Does anybody have the same problem?

And I read here that other people have received the 3.1 update already. :( this is such a bummer. And I couldn't find any changelogs on the 1.141 update.

btw, I got my a500 the 3rd week of May in New Jersey.

Same here.

Bought mine in Ohio in early June.

deadlychicken

Jul 5, 2011
I only got my a500 at the end of june but I have not ven got the 141 update. on acers website they have an area for OS and one for patches and yet neither of them have any files listed. What is the point in that, i have been watching these areas of their website the last few days and there have been some changes, such as getting a second option for iconia tab listd in downloads, which has now dissapeared again. seems a bit of a mess, at least with my htc phone, when the update was released it just went on the website and everyone could download it.

cheech083077

Jul 6, 2011
I woke up this morning and had the 141 update. I went ahead with the update, and now my tablets running crappy. I cant even sign in here with my tab, everything is freezing.