I have seen the darkside

Contra

Jan 1, 2011
Well I had an iPad2, i bought it a week ago and loved it even though it was much less of a tablet than the Android are
It has lesser cameras, no sd card slot,no flash support, and a smaller screen
It was so fun to use though
But...the 2 reasons i bought it were, the accessories available, and the customer support
Well i had purchased more than a few apps from their app store and loved the apps
But when day (day6) when i got home from work
The store was not allowing me to download a free ebook...the bible...
Well i investigated it, it said that my credit card was incorrect, i check,check,check and check 4 more times
I reset it, reset it and then sent them an email with a trouble ticket, i called and spoke with 2 different people who both told me the issue wasn't with them it was with the card,well it works well with Android Market (Google play now) so i know it isn't a problem on my end but that is a loss of one of the reasons I chose the iPad 2 right (customer service), and now it was a joke right?, so return time, as i lost 1 of the two reasons I got it to began with
So this is my first hand expierence with an iPad2
I prefer freedom!

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Contra, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to join us as a new member of Android Tablets. I see from your other post you now have a Cruz and are finding your way around the forum, so enjoy your new tablet, freedom and the forum.