I like mountain laurel, but...

Nov 9, 2011
apparently it's not being supported or updated anymore. If I like Mountain laurel for my gtab what other custom rom should I consider? I don't want to go to something that will disable half my hardware, so please stick with the versions that let my hardware video accelerator work, that's part of why I got a gtab.

Nov 9, 2011
I tried brilliant corners and liked it until I got bit by the media kill bug, over and over again. If an updated version ever kills that bug I'll try BC again, but not until then, it's better than mountain laurel but not by enough to justify the risks of losing media and the headache of having to use some sort of nomedia file to protect your stuff.

Adelamarc

May 16, 2011
You could try the beast rom posted on slatedroid by clemsyn. Its superfast and well deserving the name beast. Also the ics rom has full hw acceleration, give team drh a little longer to further the rom and it'll be one of if not the best rom. Im on flashback reunion right now because i love honeycomb while waiting on the drh rom to further stabilize. I was having issues with random reboots and when tapatalk updated, it was doing wierd things while running the program. A new version of the ics rom should be out (hopefully)

Sent from my gTablet using Tapatalk 2