I need real apps for my tablet

mzbodymagic

Jul 8, 2010
I have a Apad google android 1.7 tablet. I want the cool apps that you find in android marketplace. The tablet has a app store with no REAL apps in it. All i found popular was you tube. I want weather, news, sports, horoscopes, facebook, twitter, like the HOT apps in the itunes store, etc. Please advise. THANKS!!

colen35

Jul 22, 2010
That's where I got my update. I had no problems. I would advise using a blank sd card when doing the update to 1.7.4.

IskLaz

Jul 23, 2010
Go to this site: Downloads - .:SlateDroid | Android Tablet Forum:.. Use the firmware update (1.7.4). You will then have the Android Market app included on your device, However you will still have problems downloading apps from the market. If you want more info on how I did it let me know.

What problems do you mean? I have market on the android tablet I recently bought but have only managed to d/l 1 app so far, everything else sticks at "starting download"? Any advice would be appreciated

thanks

Jul 15, 2010
I'm not sure what you're talking about I have tons of apps on my Moonse E7001. I see no difference in market that I have on my phone. Maybe I'm just lucky...

imaginashawn

Jul 26, 2010
Yes T.A.G. (The Android Girl) your just lucky ... certainly nothing wrong with that. :)
For the ' ess fortunate' (including myself) we can find apk apps at Brothersoft, SlideMe, Androlib, Software-Android.net and Androidfreeware.org to name a few. Android tablet forums like these are a good source for finding more. Also, Google: 'freeware Android' for lot's more.

locteau

Aug 2, 2010
I received mine from china, there is a "apps store" with very little apps and don't have the "market" everybody is refering. I can see it online with my but can't get any.

any suggestion welcome.