i think i bought a $150 brick

ugod

Jan 14, 2013
Okay so I got my mom a craig tablet for christmas. After a few weeks I notice she is still constantly on the laptop. So I pick up this tablet and it takes about 30 sec to see why. This thing is ridiculous the wifi iss super crazy slow. Can't play any of the slot games she is addicted to from FB. What can I do to make this thing faster on the wifi amnd basically just work better.
Its a craig cmp746e
8 " screen I think.

ugod

Jan 14, 2013
People are always saying how much better android os is than apple but I really like my iphone way better than this android. Hopefully I can get some help here to at least make android a lil better but as of now I will never buy another piece of equipment that has the little bot on it

ugod

Jan 14, 2013
Another problem is when I try downloading apps slide me which came on here can't find most of what I want. And I can't get the googleplay tobrecognize my device it just says no device found or something like that. Is there some other progrm to get good apps?
And why the hell can't I play the fb games.?!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Android tablets are imo better that iOS tablets, based on the number of people I work with that have both, but a tablet isn't for everyone. With that said I have a link below that has some suggestions for WiFi connection issues if that's your main problem.

On the slots problem is your Mom using a browser, do the slots require Flash and if so is it installed.

ugod

Jan 14, 2013
Thanks for the quick reply. Read somwhhere that these tablets have two different wifi or something like that. I know its not the router or anything as my laptop flies and so does my iphone when I have it on there but this thing is crazy slow

D

Dawnstar

Okay so I got my mom a craig tablet for christmas. After a few weeks I notice she is still constantly on the laptop. So I pick up this tablet and it takes about 30 sec to see why. This thing is ridiculous the wifi iss super crazy slow. Can't play any of the slot games she is addicted to from FB. What can I do to make this thing faster on the wifi amnd basically just work better.
Its a craig cmp746e
8 " screen I think.

If you buy Cheap you get Cheap have you heard of this? Look at it this way if everyone in the house is on WiFi only then the speed will drop you can't have super fast WiFi on every tablet anyway follow 'Leeshor' way he have some good links for you to read

Last edited by a moderator:

ugod

Jan 14, 2013
I understand that I am not a moron. With only the tablet itself on it just takes ridiculously long to load pages and basically do anything. As far as the question about the browser yea right in the browser let me see exactly what the error message is. I just downloaded flash, thanks maybe that will help

ugod

Jan 14, 2013
Knda figured it wouldn't be awesome or anything for the price. But for what I got it for which is simply surfing and some lame ass fb games it should be able to handle that

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Blah blah blah.... apple fan boi... blah blah blah.... I like android and apples but androids eat apples so only androids are left...

ugod

Jan 14, 2013
Okay just tried to download slottomania it says app not available on slide me! Is there a better app for downloading?

ugod

Jan 14, 2013
Is there a good app store for these things. Or would jailbreaking help
I know iam everywhere sorry but also I can't figure the wifi out that analizer link I can't download it