jtsauburn said:I just upgraded my transformer 101 to ICS and I hate it. Everything runs significantly slower, programs keep crashing. Terrible!
Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum
I did upgrade my TF01 to ICS last eve and since then started encountering many problems as listed below. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
1. Overall, the device is very sluggish especially navigating in the settings app
2. Google+ kept crashing every now and then. Even market update for G+ does not seem to help so I had to disable the app
3. Facebook app now carrying an Android icon and is very slow even with a 7 mbps connection
4. Video playback has totally gone for a toss. The device struggles to run mkv and mp4 files
5. Home screen control panel doesnt seem to respond at times
Say... if I don't like ICS. Is there a way to go back to the previous firmware?
My TF101 should be arriving tomorrow
Would I be better to do the ICS upgrade before installiong any apps?
I would upgrade first. Then do a factory data reset and start completely fresh with an ICS installation.
I should recieve my TF101 any day now. Your statement confuses me.. Upgrade, then factory reset, then upgrade? Is the first upgrade required, why not just a factory reset then an ICS upgrade?