i'm lost and confused.........

rrahbit

Jan 5, 2012
i have the transforer prime tf201.....and i am lost on this site also so if i have already asked this i apologize.. ok i have this tablet... and i looked up the user manual and all it tells me is brief descriptions of what it does...... i can\t find any step by step instructions to tell me how to navigate the tablet and to do simple tasks ... i\ve looked on line and can\t find any web site to tell either... once i have it on and connected .. i don\t know what to do next...... is there a tutorial some where to show me how to do things with the tablet. ?... i\ve been searching for 2 days and am ready to give up and call it a day.......... i have no idea what anything does or means on the first screen that is showing....... and at one time i thought the ipad was confusing ... now i wish i kept it......... please help if it\s out there..... ty so much. it\s android ics 4.0

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Hi rrahbit, congrats on your new tablet. Don't be afraid to touch things and see what happens. As jimbo7630 has suggested to several people the Flytouch manual can be of some assistance in the basics of Android use. It might not match up to what your are seeing on your tablet but the concepts are the same. Check out the manual and see if it helps you get on your Android way.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15154946/SuperPAD Manual.pdf

Edit: this might be better for Android 4.0 Android OS Help

JP