imito im7

webbwacker

Jan 2, 2011
Please can someone help got an imito im7 2.1 tablet for my daughters christmas gift cant download apps from market place When I want to download apps from the market, it fails.
It says: Start Download, but nothing happens.
When I go to: My Apps, I see that it tries to download but I dont receive the app. Can you please help me?

webbwacker

Jan 2, 2011
Done a factory reset and was able to download apps for a few days then failed again did another factory reset but previous apps downloaded where lost so i now install apps with sd card download apps file on my laptop drag to sd card install card to imito and use the es file explorer to install apps, it appears reading comments on line that downloading apps is a major problem with this unit

AvsGrae

Jan 13, 2011
You need to go to settings then applications then manage applications then click market then uninstall updates then reboot it. Or if it is an imito with a reset button hold it for ten seconds. Also search Google for a thru phone third party root. This will help when the market auto updates

Sent from my Ideos S7

micha3lall3n

Jan 20, 2011
I have the origional Imito im7s firmware... flashed dawa and surfer both made screen go black so this is my present for anyone who didnt have a backup........
IMITO_IM7S_BY_MICHA3LALL3N.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

And you can easily root this device with "z4root apk" search on 4shared.com and there ya go
If ya like this post please thank :)

If link ends up getting closed or you have problems downloading email me at [email protected] and i will send firmware or z4root app via email

-MICHA3LALL3N-​