Infotmic IT900 Tablet Boot Loop

triantozz

Nov 17, 2013
can anyone tell me how to flash this tablet?

New 9 inch Tablet PC Android 4.1 Dual Core 1.6GHZ Dual camera HDMI Bluetooth
9" Capacitive touch Screen
CPU: IMAPX820 Dual Core 1.6GHz
RAM:1GB
ROM:4GB
Bluetooth,HDMI,WIFI, Dual camera(Front:0.3 MP,Back:0.3MP)
G Sensor, Multi Touch

Cass1977

Nov 18, 2013
can anyone tell me how to flash this tablet?

New 9 inch Tablet PC Android 4.1 Dual Core 1.6GHZ Dual camera HDMI Bluetooth
9" Capacitive touch Screen
CPU: IMAPX820 Dual Core 1.6GHz
RAM:1GB
ROM:4GB
Bluetooth,HDMI,WIFI, Dual camera(Front:0.3 MP,Back:0.3MP)
G Sensor, Multi Touch

I found this guide :

Turn on USB Debugging on the tablet
Connect the tablet to your computer. Ensure the computer recognizes it as an ADB Device.
If it does not, install some ADB drivers. Maybe the ADB Universal drivers? Google is your friend.
Download Saurik's Cydia Impactor (Cydia Impactor) and unzip it to a folder
Start the Impactor
Select "drop SuperSU su to /system/xbin/su" and clicked "Start". Once complete, I rebooted the tablet.
I had no errors, and everything works fine! `

I used the full details in the post for me and it worked but lost root after a reboot! :(. Ive just tried it again via the above method and it worked too, well see if its still there after i reboot.

I have a 9" infotmic IT9011 with the imap x820 cpu. This will work on most tablets as it uses a vulnerability in Android not the CPU.

Credit for origional post : [Q] How to ROOT a A5 IMAPX820 tablet?? (ippo Y88) - Page 3 - xda-developers

Hope this helps ;)

Cass1977

Nov 18, 2013
Thought id post this about flashing, hope it helps someone.

I have a 9" infotmic it9011. it is broken, these devices suck. Never the less some of you have them and need help so here is all I have on mine. I hope it helps someone.

The thing is that these devices dont have a normal filesystem setup. noone develops for them so no cwm or custom roms. Ive looked at the roms and could probably do something with it but as the sd card reader doesnt work on mine so i couldnt flash it. ive had no joy with adb. Now im moving on to a rockchip, the rk3066 and rk3188 are getting Android 4.3 soon :)

Anyway here are the links

it9011 firmware

Unpacking zip & repacking

Formating & Installing

Infotmic tools

Hope this helps someone

Stig_D

Nov 25, 2013
Thought id post this about flashing, hope it helps someone.

I have a 9" infotmic it9011. it is broken, these devices suck. Never the less some of you have them and need help so here is all I have on mine. I hope it helps someone.

The thing is that these devices dont have a normal filesystem setup. noone develops for them so no cwm or custom roms. Ive looked at the roms and could probably do something with it but as the sd card reader doesnt work on mine so i couldnt flash it. ive had no joy with adb. Now im moving on to a rockchip, the rk3066 and rk3188 are getting Android 4.3 soon :)

Anyway here are the links

it9011 firmware

Unpacking zip & repacking

Formating & Installing

Infotmic tools

Hope this helps someone

THANK YOU! it works creating a microsd to flash the rom.

In my IT900 there´s a extra microSD slot on main board. Open yours, maybe it´s there too and works.