Installing Flash Player

sheryltoo

Nov 9, 2012
The manual that came with my new TF700T tablet says for a better web surfing experience I should install Adobe Flash Player. When I clicked on the browser icon for the first time that too said I should install flash player and said click ok to install but when I did that, it said nothing was there and to retry. I retried several times but there was nothing to install.
I tried searching the play store thinking it's an app but there's nothing there either.
How do you install Flash Player?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I have a link in my signature below that will help with installing Flash. It won;t work going through the browsers as the sites assume you on Windows.

sheryltoo

Nov 9, 2012
Thanks for trying to help me but now that I know it's not supported, I'm a little leary of installing it. I don't understand why Asus doesn't seem to know this since they're the ones that said to install it.
I tried to contact them through their website but I got a message saying the servers are too busy.

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Honestly, not a big deal to install it. Adobe just stopped supporting it, but I use it all the time on my TF101 with no issues.

Although, I am not sure why Asus support does not know that Adobe has dropped all flash support for Android.