Installing Google Play Store...?

Feb 22, 2012
Yay - a forum for Polaroid tablets! (Yeah, I have not been on here in a while.)

Anyone else have any luck installing any version of Google Play Store on any of the Polaroid tablets?

I have the following:

- PMID4300
- PMID4311
- PMID702C
- PMID800

The only version I have been successful in installing is Google Market 3.1.3. On the PMID4311, PMID800 and PMID702C anything above 3.1.3 (and all versions of Google Play Store) would install fine, but would stop responding when the app was executed. If I remember correctly I think I would receive an error code when trying to install on the PMID4300.

detz

Jan 3, 2012
At first I was looking to install Google play store, but i ended up just using the pre-installed app's to d/load games, didnt need play store.
Pre-installed app's - amazon, and I think the other one was called "one market?". There was a few other ones also but i didnt use them.

Last edited:

kevanfl2

Jun 23, 2013
Yay - a forum for Polaroid tablets! (Yeah, I have not been on here in a while.)

Anyone else have any luck installing any version of Google Play Store on any of the Polaroid tablets?

I have the following:

- PMID4300
- PMID4311
- PMID702C
- PMID800

The only version I have been successful in installing is Google Market 3.1.3. On the PMID4311, PMID800 and PMID702C anything above 3.1.3 (and all versions of Google Play Store) would install fine, but would stop responding when the app was executed. If I remember correctly I think I would receive an error code when trying to install on the PMID4300.

Goto freaktab.. has good polaroid threads