INSTALLING GOOGLE STORE to coby kyros mid 7032

marc277

Feb 14, 2013
we'll i have success rooting to my coby kyros mid7032 time to install google play correctly

1st:download this rar file this is the apk you need to install (google apps with youtube)

2nd: place it at the root of your coby kyros mid 7032(note: do not install yet!)

3rd:install first the googleloginservices.apk

4th:next is the gmail then the rest follows

5th:after you installed all try to open the Gmail it should work by then. if it does login you're gmail to be used in the googleplay store.

6th:after you've setup you're gmail download this (googleframeworkservice.apk) and this (vending.apk)

7th:install the googleframeworkservices.apk first and if it says it is already installed just skip it.

8th:next is the vending.apk (this is the old google store and if you would try to use it it would force close after you installed it but dont worry)

9th:download and install this gplay.3.8.7 not the oldest one yet this is not the latest too.(gplay3.8.17.apk) download this one

10th: and it would be the last install and download phonesky.apk this would update you're gplay which is in 3.8.17 version to 3.10.10

thats all thanks for the rooting thread for coby kyros mid 7032 this is the thread how to root mid "7032" coby kyros

Mar 7, 2013
we'll i have success rooting to my coby kyros mid7032 time to install google play correctly

1st:download this rar file this is the apk you need to install (google apps with youtube)

2nd: place it at the root of your coby kyros mid 7032(note: do not install yet!)

3rd:install first the googleloginservices.apk

4th:next is the gmail then the rest follows

5th:after you installed all try to open the Gmail it should work by then. if it does login you're gmail to be used in the googleplay store.

6th:after you've setup you're gmail download this (googleframeworkservice.apk) and this (vending.apk)

7th:install the googleframeworkservices.apk first and if it says it is already installed just skip it.

8th:next is the vending.apk (this is the old google store and if you would try to use it it would force close after you installed it but dont worry)

9th:download and install this gplay.3.8.7 not the oldest one yet this is not the latest too.(gplay3.8.17.apk) download this one

10th: and it would be the last install and download phonesky.apk this would update you're gplay which is in 3.8.17 version to 3.10.10

thats all thanks for the rooting thread for coby kyros mid 7032 this is the thread how to root mid "7032" coby kyros

i finished it all..

i followed your instructions but.. i cant open the play store..

its says unfortunately..google play store has stopped.

plzz help me... e have d same tablet..

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2013
You may have to wipe data from both the Play Store and Google Services Framework, then reboot the tablet, before the Play Store works properly.

yes it worked for me now ..

but still there is a problem..

when i start donloading some apps..
it force closes.. and says.. unfortunately google play isn't responding.,.

plz help me...

tnx in advance .
ur the best
=)

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
You need to find out how much space you have left in /system. Connect the tablet to the PC, do NOT turn on USB storage, and type the following commands in a command prompt in Windows:

adb shell
su
busybox df -h

If you have less than 15MB left, you need to start removing files from /system/app. I provide a list of files I removed from my 9742 here. Certain additional apps, such as Adobe Reader and QuickOffice viewer, should also be removed from /system/app and installed using the normal process. Once you're done, reboot. Please note, under NO circumstances should these files be deleted. Simply move them to your MicroSD card.

Mar 7, 2013
You need to find out how much space you have left in /system. Connect the tablet to the PC, do NOT turn on USB storage, and type the following commands in a command prompt in Windows:

adb shell
su
busybox df -h

If you have less than 15MB left, you need to start removing files from /system/app. I provide a list of files I removed from my 9742 here. Certain additional apps, such as Adobe Reader and QuickOffice viewer, should also be removed from /system/app and installed using the normal process. Once you're done, reboot. Please note, under NO circumstances should these files be deleted. Simply move them to your MicroSD card.

but how ill i do that?
what method will i use?

tnx in advance

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
@carlie_xingkoo: To remove files, you must be rooted. You also need a file manager with root capability. Conveniently, ES File Explorer, which is included on Coby tablets, has root capability once you activate it in ES File Manager's settings. Then you use the file manager to move the files out of /system/app.

@hassanyahfouf: Tap the menu icon (three dots stacked on top of each other), select "Manage Apps" in the menu that pops up, then find both the Google Services Framework and the Play Store. Tap on each one and in the screen that appears, tap on Force Stop, then Clear Data (there are buttons for these). Reboot.

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
The "problem parsing the package" error is because you're attempting to install the files. You don't install Google Play APK files, but copy the APK files to /system/app, as mentioned upthread.

jtroxel

Apr 15, 2011
I'm sorry, but it is not at all clear that files are supposed to be moved into /system/app from the instructions and comments upstream, the term install is used repeatedly.

So for all the files referenced, "install" means copy to /system/app ? Is that on the SD card or the device?

Thanks in advance.

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
I apologize as I thought I mentioned it in one of my earlier posts in this thread. As such, you are definitely right about copying the files versus installing them not being clear. However, unless you're running Android from your MicroSD card you wouldn't have a /system/app directory on it. Therefore the files would be copied to the only available place: the device.

mike2080

Apr 11, 2014
hi please if u can help i have coby kyros MID7032 and i want a success method to root it and till now i didnt find any method

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Make a dump after rooting. The 7032 is one of two tablets we don't have a dump for.