Installing Pandigital software on Vista laptop (no disc)

FallenAnjel

May 26, 2012
I bought the Pandigital Novel 7" black from 1SaleADay a few weeks ago. It's new, not refurbished. 1SaleADay always sells old outdated stuff, but i have never really had a problem as I'm good w/ this stuff and can figure stuff out.

Well the Novel came with NO DISC and I cannot install the drivers/software onto my Vista laptop. Normally the drivers are installed automatically on stuff like this, but I'm getting asked to insert a disc or do it myself. (I can't remember exactly what I get told at the moment, but either way, I have yet to get the thing hooked up to my computer to d/l books onto it. I have a ton of books I want to read and CAN'T! :(

Can anyone help? Was there NEVER a disc for the PN 7"? Where do I get the software for it? Thank you!

FallenAnjel

May 26, 2012
Thanks for the reply!

I figured it out!! I TOTALLY forgot the eReader had an SD slot! DOH! :eek: So I put the books on there and then had to figure out how to import them and found them.

YAY! First up: Fifty Shades of Grey ! ;0) :cool:

It's amazing how sometimes things just don't click, then BAM! There they are!

I'm sure I"ll be back tho, while I'm quite proficient in electronics and computers, ereaders are totally new to me.

I also read that there's an update that adds the Android Market, so that is my next project. :)