Internal Memory Not Recognized

thehandofdoom

Dec 24, 2012
hi...i have a coby kyros 7048-4 that not recognizes the internal memory.....i was using link2sd app and i think that app causes damage the internal memory please someone help me im desperate...........before i use the app link2sd app i use gl to sd app and i had the same problem but i make a factory reset and the problem solved but this time this method isnt enough....helppppp

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
More info. Are you rooted? What modifications, if any, were done to the tablet?

Be aware that you may have to exchange your tablet for a new one.

thehandofdoom

Dec 24, 2012
More info. Are you rooted? What modifications, if any, were done to the tablet?

Be aware that you may have to exchange your tablet for a new one.

hi my tablet is rooted with unlook root 2.3.....my tablet dont have any modifications....only rooted......please help me......thanks bro......i bought this tablet from amazon and the tablet works fine before i installed link2d

Last edited:

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Sounds very much like your tablet is defective. I'm not familiar with Links2SD as I don't use it, but it's rather uncommon to have software damage hardware.

thehandofdoom

Dec 24, 2012
Sounds very much like your tablet is defective. I'm not familiar with Links2SD as I don't use it, but it's rather uncommon to have software damage hardware.
days ago my tablet works fine........do you know any method that i can use to restore the internal memory???..............is good idea make the process to change the internal memory to the external memory ????/ this process can solve my problem or not......thanks for help me

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
days ago my tablet works fine........do you know any method that i can use to restore the internal memory???..............is good idea make the process to change the internal memory to the external memory ????/ this process can solve my problem or not......thanks for help me

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...53749-other-solution-remount-internal-sd.html

all of these problems are related, telechips is very unforgiving, best not to mess with any app that changes the way or place apps are used or installed.

most likely same solution I posted in the above link.

Don't mess with build.prop or vold.fstab either.

Last edited:

thehandofdoom

Dec 24, 2012
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...53749-other-solution-remount-internal-sd.html

all of these problems are related, telechips is very unforgiving, best not to mess with any app that changes the way or place apps are used or installed.

most likely same solution I posted in the above link.

Don't mess with build.prop or vold.fstab either.
thanks bro ....... Please teach me how to use .... adb shell......what is adb shell??.....im new with android.....thanks for help me

Last edited: