Internal SD Card Won't Mount

eaking007

Jan 1, 2013
I have a problem... IM USING COBY KYROS MID7048 ROOTED (I THINK VIRUSED)
my internal sd card wont mount
i cant see it settings- storage
in ES FILE EXPLORER it says "SDCARD EMPTY UNMOUNTER OR NOT PRESENT"
im afraid of messing of vold.fstab they said it may work but im afraid because i read i forum exactly my problem Traveller101 says do not mess up with vold.fstab especially telechips

Can Someonehelp me!

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
im afraid of messing of vold.fstab they said it may work but im afraid because i read i forum exactly my problem Traveller101 says do not mess up with vold.fstab especially telechips

Can Someonehelp me!

several users have this problem, many of them caused their problem by editing the vold file, as of today there is no known fix. I don't own this device so can't debug it and find out where and what the problem is, if you search you will find severals users with the same problem.

eaking007

Jan 1, 2013
i see... now crying like hell..
i know i only did this before its happen
1.i dowload boot animation changer
2.i download boot animation and use it.
3. i reboot it (tablet)
4.(the boot i download is jellybean) its stucks at start
maybe thats the problem...

bucolic2013

Apr 28, 2013
i have a problem with regard to my sd card too. i am using a coby kyros mid8048. when i open the tablet ( turn it on) it still says that sd card is mounted but when i try to use the cam or try to downlad apps it would say insert sd card. please help. i forgot to mention that prior to this incident i lost all my apps which i transferred from the tablet to the sd card after i shut the tablet down. by the way, my sd card is transcend microSDHC class 4 32 gb.

Last edited:

RiyoRitsu

May 31, 2013
i have a problem with regard to my sd card too. i am using a coby kyros mid8048. when i open the tablet ( turn it on) it still says that sd card is mounted but when i try to use the cam or try to downlad apps it would say insert sd card. please help. i forgot to mention that prior to this incident i lost all my apps which i transferred from the tablet to the sd card after i shut the tablet down. by the way, my sd card is transcend microSDHC class 4 32 gb.

i got that problem too but i think i solved it by:

1. go to cwm
2. got to mount/storage
3. mount sdcard
4. reboot

thats the way i think i fixed it? (my sd card is transcend 1gb)

sayefhussain

Jun 8, 2013

Can Someonehelp me!

Some people say, some tablets have the problem recognizing 32GB SD card, though all the tablets today claim that they can read up to 32 GB cards. Try to use a smaller capacity card (like 16 GB) and then let us know.

shinta

Aug 12, 2013

1. go to cwm
2. got to mount/storage
3. mount sdcard
4. reboot

Sir RiyoRitsu, I have bought a coby kyros mid8048 for about 3 weeks now and suddenly I'm having a problem with the sd card. It says it's mounted but when I tried to open the gallery and camera it says "No Storage, No external Memory available". Then I stumbled in your post but my problem is I don't know how to go into cwm, could you give a step by step procedure if you don't mind? My tablet has not been rooted cause I'm affraid to do so.

eaking007

Jan 1, 2013

1. go to cwm
2. got to mount/storage
3. mount sdcard
4. reboot

will this work on MID7048
KAMUSTA MGA KABABAYAN

eaking007

Jan 1, 2013
Some people say, some tablets have the problem recognizing 32GB SD card, though all the tablets today claim that they can read up to 32 GB cards. Try to use a smaller capacity card (like 16 GB) and then let us know.

NAAHH got 1gb ext sd

babyAMA

Oct 4, 2013
same problem with my coby mid8048...not rooted i want to root it how?
Sir how can i got to cmw?

tpaine

Aug 18, 2012

Can Someonehelp me!

Check this thread.

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...ixed-internal-storage-unmounted-8048-a-2.html

Last edited: