Introducing myself

guygamps

Oct 15, 2012
Hello

I have recently bought my first Android tablet, a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, gosh what a snappy name!.. I am no stranger either to Android or Tablets. I have run three android phones before, I have had an HP Touchpad running Web OS for last 15 months (I got mine for £89 in the firesale), and my wife has iPAD and her and 2 daughers have iPhones, so I am well versed in all the main OS's for such devices. At home I have a network of 5 PCs, a 1TB NAS (with Twonky Media server on it) and several DNLA enabled devices, so I kind of know what I am doing up to a fashion. I work from home.

My first questions are going to be about email clients and finding apps that are Tablet optimised as opposed to just phone apps on a big screen

Thanks

Guy

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

I have an answer for the tablet optimized app. (here)

When it comes time for the mail apps, fire when ready

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Guy, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your Galaxy Tab 2. It's nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I see from your other thread you also know what you're doing with respect to fora and have posted it in the correct location.:) Hopefully, you'll start getting replies soon, and it appears my friend Lee has already replied to your optimized app. question. Enjoy your new tablet and the forum!