Introducing Ployer MOMO11 Bird Edition

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Ployer launched a new 9.7 inch Android tablet recently, here we would like to offer a detailed review of the newly Ployer MOMO11 Bird Edition.

With 9.7 inch high resolution IPS touch screen, Allwinner A10 and Cortex-A8 Rockchip, Ployer MOMO11 Bird Edition is kind of game Android tablet. As thin as 9.7mm, Ployer MOMO11 Bird Edition is comfortable to use and handle. And 242*189*9.9mm size is almost the same as iPad.

As a new Chinese Android tablets, Ployer MOMO11 Bird Edition has front 0.3M pixel webcam and 2M back. The front camera could be used for video chat and the back one for photo or video shoot. It is also convenient to send instant photos to facebook, twitter etc.

Ployer MOMO11 Bird Edition supports the latest Android 4.0 Operation System and the user may upgrade to recent released Ployer MOMO11 Bird Edition Android 4.0.3 firmware. Android 4.0 OS compatibles with software better.

Buy Ployer MOMO11 Bird Edition at Androidinabox: http://www.androidinabox.com/ployer-momo11-bird-edition-ips-android-tablet.html

Firmware update: Ployer updates Ployer MOMO11 Bird Edition firmware 05/24, download here: http://en.ployer.cn/support.php

Attachments

• $1.jpg
    $1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 9,665
  • $2.jpg
    $2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 3,724
Last edited:

rsethu22

Feb 11, 2012
Hai, I like purchase one, i like to ship it by free shipping method. By which shipping company you will ship it for free shipping option.

Regards,

Sethu

Ployer launched a new 9.7 inch Android tablet recently, here we would like to offer a detailed review of the newly Ployer MOMO11 Bird Edition.

With 9.7 inch high resolution IPS touch screen, Allwinner A10 and Cortex-A8 Rockchip, Ployer MOMO11 Bird Edition is kind of game Android tablet. As thin as 9.7mm, Ployer MOMO11 Bird Edition is comfortable to use and handle. And 242*189*9.9mm size is almost the same as iPad.

As a new Chinese Android tablets, Ployer MOMO11 Bird Edition has front 0.3M pixel webcam and 2M back. The front camera could be used for video chat and the back one for photo or video shoot. It is also convenient to send instant photos to facebook, twitter etc.

Ployer MOMO11 Bird Edition supports the latest Android 4.0 Operation System and the user may upgrade to recent released Ployer MOMO11 Bird Edition Android 4.0.3 firmware. Android 4.0 OS compatibles with software better.

Buy Ployer MOMO11 Bird Edition at Androidinabox: Ployer MOMO11 Bird Edition Android 4.0 Tablet 9.7 inch Only $219.99!

Firmware update: Ployer updates Ployer MOMO11 Bird Edition firmware 05/24, download here: Shenzhen Ployer Electronics Co.,Ltd

Mergic

Jun 5, 2012
I bought a Momo11 Bird last week and I'm really pleased with it. The dimensions, spec and build quality are almost identical to the iPad2 but obviously comes with the adaptability and connectivity of an Android and at a fraction of the price.

There's also a new customised firmware 'MOMO11Bird (MOMO11小鸟版) Android 4.0 firware 20120522_with Neutral LOGO' at Shenzhen Ployer Electronics Co.,Ltd but it asks for a username and password when I click on the download link. Does anyone know how to access the download and/or a mirror location for this update? I managed to find a mirror for the previous update (20120515) and it seems to have allowed me to install the Facebook App (and probably others) which it previously said were incompatible.

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Hai, I like purchase one, i like to ship it by free shipping method. By which shipping company you will ship it for free shipping option.

Regards,

Sethu

Hi rsethu22, China Post delivers the free shipping products :)

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
I bought a Momo11 Bird last week and I'm really pleased with it. The dimensions, spec and build quality are almost identical to the iPad2 but obviously comes with the adaptability and connectivity of an Android and at a fraction of the price.

There's also a new customised firmware 'MOMO11Bird (MOMO11小鸟版) Android 4.0 firware 20120522_with Neutral LOGO' at Shenzhen Ployer Electronics Co.,Ltd but it asks for a username and password when I click on the download link. Does anyone know how to access the download and/or a mirror location for this update? I managed to find a mirror for the previous update (20120515) and it seems to have allowed me to install the Facebook App (and probably others) which it previously said were incompatible.

Hi Mergic, follow this link for Ployer MOMO11 Bird Edition 20120515 Android 4.0.3 firmware, click the THIRD download icon: PLOYER-?-

Hope this helps :)