iPad 2 case fit A500

Sharonuk11

Aug 22, 2011
Hello all I am a new A500 owner and looking for a case. I do not want one that the tablet is in ALL the time. I want more like a sleeve or sleeping bag as they are sometimes called. I have found one I like but it is made for an iPad2 will the A500 fit in cases made for iPads?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Sharon, welcome to the forum. The iPad2 ads I've seen say it's 7.3"x9.5"x0.3" in size. Hope that helps.

SAMTHEMAN888

Jul 26, 2011
Well i'm pretty sure that it will not fit the a500 is a 10.1 in screen, the Ipad is a 9.something, plus its thinner so I think your out of luck...I got my case from walmart. Its.....OK, but its the only one custom made for the a500 so its the best you got.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

redcloud

Aug 24, 2011
Amazon has the Roo case which you might find to your liking. It is a 2 piece of which sleeve is on the tablet, and an outer folder for added protection. I also have a targus Truss case which allows for easy removal of the tablet, and afford good protection. The only thing I dislike about the Truss is the retainer strap which is a bit troublesome to operate. Lastly, Amazon has a case that snaps to the back of the table and has the ability to swival. Looks like a well made case, but I will know for sure once it arrives, and is tested in the field. I will post results if worth mentioning.

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
I use a soniq case. it is leather and is actually a cover for a netbook but fits the A500 very well. Paid $35-00 for it and well worth the cost.