Irulu Knightpad Question

john1970

May 13, 2011
I just received an Irulu Knightpad Brand 7" Cortex A8 and I was wondering if anyone knows about any ICS ROM's or updates for it? I realize it is a cheap chineese tablet but it is really good. It is very responsive and seems to run really well. It already has Android 2.3 on it but I was just wondering of any upgrades for it. Irulu does not have any extra apps on the tablet or even have a website.
Thank you in advance. Also if their is not a custom rom does ICS have a generic ROM that works on this tablet or do you have to a ROM for each type of tablet.
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
ROMs are hardware specific, so if one wasn't made for your tablet then you are pretty much out of luck. That is a problem with less popular or unknown brands. In some circumstances you can find a ROM made for similar hardware in another tablet that will work for yours but the chances for bricking are just as likely as success.

shinny3333

Dec 4, 2012
i have purchased 4 tablet from satisfactionassured from ebay also and ebay has done nothing about this guy..i have been trying to email and call this ohio based company no luck ...i have been had by ebay and satisfactionassured...i would stay far away fron this company

image.pigpony.com - /image/tablet system reboot files/

Seller USA111 also known as
Satisfactionassured
pig-pony
daydayjoy
eeedirect
all-land-net-working
lookup the neg feedback for those accounts.

Avoid all his products;
Rulu
iRulu
knightpad
queenpad