IRULU Tablet PC from EBAY- How to turn on?

desertlover

Jul 17, 2013
Just got the seemingly popular - you know the one: 8GB iRulu 7" Android 4.0 Tablet PC Cortex A8 Dual Cameras w/Keyboard&Earphone There is no manual included...just a little pamphlet which starts "after you enter the systems..... ". But no where does it say how to GET INTO THE SYSTEMS. I'm a newbie and don't even know how to turn the damn thing on. Help, anyone? :confused:

DonSchaeffer

Jun 24, 2013
I have a simpler version of the Irulu tablet. You must know that there is a button on the upper left side that's marked with the conventional power icon.

desertlover

Jul 17, 2013
No button on the upper left side, but thanks anyway. Appears to be a button on the right side, midway. But, pushing does nothing and holding down for a minute does nothing. I think I got a bad unit. Sure appreciate your assistance, Don!!!

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
No button on the upper left side, but thanks anyway. Appears to be a button on the right side, midway. But, pushing does nothing and holding down for a minute does nothing. I think I got a bad unit. Sure appreciate your assistance, Don!!!

Have you charged the device?

desertlover

Jul 17, 2013
Oh, yeah. I charged for days. Since I have no instruction manual, I don't know what the green indicator light in the bottom right is indicating....that it's charging (if so, stuck there), or that it's charged? I installed the provided charger into a plug labeled DC (it fit in there) and the other end into the wall. When I remove the charger the green indicator light (that I mentioned before), goes out. And I still can't turn it on. Thanks for your help vampirefo.

desertlover

Jul 17, 2013
Yeah, that's what I concluded. I may be new to tablets, but basic start-up should be fairly easy. In the process of returning.